Donate to KISS
First off, thanks for considering donating to KISS. We really appreciate that you want to support KISS development.
However, before you make your payment, please read the following:
- Don’t donate if you can’t afford what you’re spending. KISS is a passion project. I’m lucky enough to have a well-paid job and I don’t need this money, and it’s the same for most of the team. So don’t donate if it will take something away from you.
- The team appreciate your donation, but it will not give you any entitlement. Feature development will happen depending on community feedback, and saying “I donated to KISS” will not increase the likelihood of us working on a particular feature. Once again, this is a passion project driven by the community, not by money!
If you still want to donate after reading all of the above—thank you so much!
Donate on Liberapay
Liberapay is a donation platform whose primary goal is to fund the commons, particularly free software.
In the spirit of open-source, we accept Bitcoin and Ethereum.
How will your money be used?
KISS expenses are really minimal. Your money is likely going to be used to:
- make KISS more well known in third-world countries that benefit from a lightweight launcher.
- sponsor additional developments
- pay some KISS developers for a coffee or a meal (students or people living of their open-source contributions)
- go to charities (ecology, animals, homeless shelters, open-source projects, NGOs…). Maybe you can donate there directly too? :)
Once again, a big thank you – and keep in mind, even if you can’t donate, you can still help by spreading the word! Your enthusiasm is our best motivation!