KISS comes with 6 pre-defined themes:
- Light theme, which is the theme enabled by default
- Semi-transparent theme, a small deviation from the light theme which lets you see part of your wallpaper
- Transparent theme, where you can completely see the wallpaper, but might have issues reading your app names on dark wallpapers
- Dark theme, if you like vampires and low luminosity
- Dark-semi-transparent theme, to dim your wallpaper
- Dark transparent theme, for really light wallpapers
Not all themes will work correctly with all wallpapers, make sure you pick a theme that you like, and that doesn’t block legibility!
To change your theme, click
⋮, KISS Settings, User interface, Theme interface.
Below is a preview of the built-in themes.
Dark transparent theme